E-X!!! - Untitled WIP E-X!!! - Untitled WIP

whoa

Honestly, I have no idea what this is supposed to be. Theres like soul, R&B, a hint of gangster rap that reminds me of gin and juice, and some kind of choir/orchestra stuff. Its like if Isaac Hayes dropped acid and then made the theme music for some kind of epic RPG......I love it. I don't know why, but I do.

EternalXIII responds:

"Its like if Isaac Hayes dropped acid and then made the theme music for some kind of epic RPG"

Ehehe... that's a good way of putting it!!!! Thanks for the review.

Hide and Seek {Techno Mix} Hide and Seek {Techno Mix}

Amazing....

I love the voice and the melodies. Favorited. 5/5 10/10

P.S. check out my stuff if you get a chance and let me know what you think.

fishfood2021 responds:

I'll try to check them out sometime. Thanks for reviewing :)

Popcorn [EON Remix] Popcorn [EON Remix]

Very Cool

I love this stuff.....

A Breeze Of Reminiscence A Breeze Of Reminiscence

Fantastic

Your an amazing musician. Great production as well. I added some piano to my newest song.... I wish it sounded this good. Keep it up man, your stuff is really inspiring.
10/10 5/5

Jabicho responds:

Thanks for that, you made my day! thanks for saying such wonderful things about me and my piece.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

*Perfect*

The epitome of a great dance/trance song. This is the kind of stuff that inspires my music. Amazing job.

Requiem For a Dream (DnB MMix) Requiem For a Dream (DnB MMix)

WOW

All your stuff sounds amazing. I happen to love the original but this takes it to a completely new place. This sounds professional even. And that's coming from someone whose not a huge DnB fan. Keep it up.
5/5 10/10

-Preface- -Preface-

Outstanding

The quality is great, the idea is great, the execution is great. I totally understand it.
5/5 10/10

Brando - The Beginning Brando - The Beginning

Great Job

I really like this. Its expansive and elaborate but simple and easy to get into. And I like your name too (my names brandon but everyone calls me brando haha). Keep this stuff coming, its great to listen to. As for the claps getting over powered, dude I have the same kinda problems with some of my songs, it still doesn't take away from it overall.

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Nice. Hey Brandon :P Funny saying that.
Glad you liked the song. Yeah the claps got kinda killed.
Thanks for the rate and review.

-Cheers Brando

You Can't Hold Me! You Can't Hold Me!

I can really appreciate this

This is awesome; edgy but ambient. I can definitely respect the time it took to make this, as I make trance/metal songs using FL studio. Nice job.

Pissomatik responds:

Thanks, I was thinking about older NIN when I made this, around the Closer era. I just kinda happend upon the synth and added effects and that's what came out. I'm I'd like to add some vocals, but I suck anymore at writing, I was thinking of doing a speaking part on the slow stuff with some screaming on the main riff. PM me if you have any ideas.